Back so soon?

So, it turns out that very few people in my daily life want to talk endlessly about thrifted chambray or DIY jewelry. What's up with that?

In other words... I miss having an outlet to share the pastimes I love with people who have similar interests. Rather than re-start Feathers & Freckles, I've decided to start a new blogging adventure. I have created a new blog, and it will be much different (I'm dramatic, it's only slightly different).

There will be no sponsors, no set schedules, and no looking back. I am going to focus on crafting, thrifting, and recipes. Oh, and you know there will be gifs...

I hope you'll follow along with Ginger Snaps!

Pin It!

19 comments:

  1. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey :D I am happy! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also: I cheer again for the return of the bird ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea! I'm glad you're back.

    Have a great day!
    Grace

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! i'm glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Goodness!! These are not the kinds of posts that should bring tears to my eyes, yet clearly I'm your geekiest fan! Popping on over to Ginger Snaps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! I love the layout and will definitely be following along. Looking forward to some great crafty posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, fun! I like to talk about chambray any time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MEGAN! YAY!

    that is all I have to say. Haha, definitely following along on your new blog :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of the best gifs you've shared, haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay–I'm so glad you're back. And LOVE the name!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Heading over to follow you there. Last time I was cleaning out my Bloglovin feed, I almost deleted a couple of blogs that are no longer active, but then I thought "Nope, I want to know if they ever make a comeback" I am so glad I didn't delete F&F because I never would have seen the good news about Ginger Snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY! oh my gosh, it is such a cute blog! :) I think it is definitely good to do it as a hobby and really share the things you love :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! They really do brighten up my day :)