Remember the terrarium I made? Well, one of my favorite parts of having one has been switching out the decorative items inside, and I'm always on the hunt for miniature animal figurines.
I decided to make some cute mushrooms to change things up, and I arranged them in a cluster to mimic how they grow in real life. You can paint these however you'd like, and make them as large or small as your terrarium will allow.
1. Mold your clay to desired stalk size/shape (the 'stipe' if you want to get nerdy).
2. Mold your mushroom cap to desired size/shape.
3. Attach the cap to the stalk and meld the clay together at the base where they join.
4. Poke a piece of wire through the bottom of the stalk (you will use this to stick in the dirt).
5. Bake according to packaging.
6. Once cooled, paint however you'd like.
A new mini-terrarium I made in a thrifted jar!