I bought my pillar candles at the dollar store and you can find vellum paper at office or craft supply stores.
1. Print out image of your choice onto vellum paper and cut out.
2. Use double-sided tape to adhere edges of the image onto the candle.
3. Cut out a piece of wax paper to fit around the candle.
4. Wrap wax paper around the candle (waxy side facing in) and use double-sided tape to hold ends down.
5. Heat with blow dryer (hold about 3in from candle) for 2-3 minutes.
6. Allow candle to cool, then remove wax paper.
A thin, waxy layer is now melted over your image which will keep it in place. Light and enjoy!